DT4200P Dante Paging Microphone - DSPPA Audio
roll over the image to zoom in
DT4200P Dante Paging Microphone
DT4200P is a desktop microphone with the function of Dante, which is suitable for quick installation of any gooseneck microphone with XLRM cannon head. The microphone holder has a light touch switch, and the red LED indicator shows the status of the microphone. Design of microphones is elegant, ergonomic and modern. The bottom is equipped with silicone foam cushioning pads, which can reduce the noise generated by desktop vibration. Inconspicuous color and frosted black coating can enhance the concealment of use in serious situations. The microphone holder is designed to be applied on flat surface, providing high quality and professional audio recording, TV broadcast, small and medium sized meeting, and remote teaching.
● It is well designed according to the principle of electroacoustics, with good frequency response characteristics
● Advanced surface processing technology, flexible hose processing method, feel good when bending
● Applicable to all kinds of speeches, conferences, public broadcasting and sound amplification projects
● Connectable to Ethernet directly without adding welding audio cable
● Ethernet gigabit standard +48V POE power supply.
Output frequency response
+48V POE Power
Phantom power supply
Electret cardioid capacitor type.
- Manuals & Datasheets